Our Professional Services
See our consultancy website for more information.
Some 80% of all cosmetic product launches fail and we don’t want your to be one of them. Behind those harsh statistics sits a reality that is much more complex and involved than many brand owners give credit to. While our job isn’t to make it all seem scary and unfathomable it is important that our clients understand the detail that makes for a successful brand and that all starts with choosing and investing in the right chemistry.
Our Technical Directorship program allows us to work closely with brand owners during the R&D process, offering guidance, structure, advice and practical solutions that save money, time and disappointment in the long run.
Technical Writing and Science Communication.
- Elevator Pitches (100 words- your brand in a nut shell)
- Brand Review (to strengthen and update your branding, market positioning, competitive edge and your ingredient communication).
- Position Statements (communicating your brands position on key issues such as sustainability, safety, purity, ingredient origin, activity/ efficacy, fashion etc).
- Market Profiling (we review your target market before you launch your new product or brand to identify niche opportunities).
- Technical Help Desk (answering all of those customer e-mails or staff queries to help your brand kick goals in terms of customer service and staff confidence)
- Blog, newspaper and magazine articles (by appointment).
- Public Speaking (By appointment covering all aspects of our services and writing. We talk at professional conferences, schools, private functions, workshops and community groups).
- Export paperwork (such as the EU PIP files).
- Formulations from concept to manufacturing procedures and scale-up samples.
- Chemist on call trouble shooting (for those times when manufacturing goes wrong. This is usually an in-person service but we can offer some help over the phone or by carrying out further lab investigations).
- Formulation fixes and reverse engineering of formulations.
- Production of Product Specifications and Certificates of Analysis.
- Stability Testing – 12 and 24 week protocol (for up to 1-2 year shelf life projection) in conjunction with New Directions Australia.
- New Ingredient/ Ingredient Supplier Approvals
- Formulation tweaks and updates.
Workshops and Training (In Conjunction with New Directions Australia or Fizzics Education).
- Cosmetic Kitchen for Children and Adults (Children’s workshops via Fizzics Education)
- Cosmetic Chemistry
- Bespoke training/ one-on-one mentoring.